Encounter - 4 Week Series
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
This series takes students on a journey to discover people who encountered Jesus in the New Testament. Students will walk away with ways they can experience Jesus in their everyday lives.
Lesson 1: Mark 5:1–20: A demon-possessed mad man encounters Jesus.
Lesson 2: Luke 17:11–19: Ten lepers encounter Jesus and are healed. One is thankful.
Lesson 3: Luke 5:17–26: A paralyzed man encounters Jesus after being dropped through hole in roof and is both healed and forgiven.
Lesson 4: Acts 1:1–11: The disciples encounter Jesus and stop staring.
What You Get
- Editable lessons in Word Document and PDF. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides.
- Full series artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, etc).
Each Lesson Includes
- Opening game - because junior highers have tons of energy
- Creative, relevant teaching
- Small group discussion questions
- Object - use an object (like splat ball pigs) to drive home the point
- Every lesson is instantly downloadable